All the advantages of the 2014 Call for Ideas
The Call for Ideas of the 2014 edition of the Working Capital program, started on the 27th of March and that will remain open till the 26th of May, this year presents many new advantages for its applicants. Among those we could mention:
- An acceleration program of 4 months in one of the #Wcap accelerators in Milan, Bologna, Rome and Catania. During this experience, the startuppers will receive the support of specialized mentors, belonging to the entrepreneurial, academic and Venture Capitalist universe. With their help they’ll be able to finalize their Business Ideas and reduce the time to market of their product/service. Furthermore during the time spent within the accelerator, the young entrepreneurs will be able to take part in networking events and formative panels.
- 40 Entrepreneurial Grants of 25.000 Euros each; the first capitals to allow our young startuppers to test their product directly on the market.
- The Seed Investment Program created by Telecom Italia, that has decided to make equity based investment for 4,3 Million Euros to be spent in 3 years. The average amount to be released goes from 100.000 to 500.000 Euros.
- The opportunity to enter Telecom Italia ‘Albo Veloce’, that as of today includes more than 90 startups. It would permit the #Wcap startups to become a Telecom Italia supplier without having to deal with the normal bureaucracy. Such instrument, together with the Innovation Basket, has the objective to create commercial opportunities between the startups and Telecom Italia Business Units.
- The inauguration of a crowdfunding platform (reward and equity based both), integrated with the Telecom Italia Seed Program. It has been created this year with the aim of gathering funds from the community of supporters.
Apply now to the Call for Ideas 2014